Emirhan BULUT Artificial Intelligence Contact Page
Welcome to the Artificial Intelligence Contact page. Here you can contact us using artificial intelligence contact information! Thank you to you.
Artificial Intelligence and Communication A client's inquiry of the future will anticipate and predict what they will want to talk about. Thanks to artificial intelligence, it will even provide appropriate support throughout the interaction.
But this is not a story where computers replace humans. Instead, you can think of it as a plus person: artificial intelligence communicationwill help people do more in less time, whether they're a customer or a contact center representative.
What does this mean in practice for the contact centers of the next 10 years? Let's look at the three roles AI will play:
- anticipate needs: big data helps predict customer needs
- increase conversations: virtual assistants will provide instant assistance
- Automate where possible: Save valuable human agents for these interactions where they are needed most.
First, it's worth diving into the hype and reminding ourselves what we really mean by artificial intelligence.
Let's see, what is Artificial Intelligence?
This isn't the AI of science fiction: There won't be conscious, thinking software in our contact centers anytime soon.
Instead, computer scientists soft This is what artificial intelligence is called. The tools we see in this type of AI give the impression of intelligence by extracting meaning from data and are already in use:
- big data: finding patterns in large amounts of diverse, fast-moving data
- natural language processing :don't let computers parse language as it's spoken and written by humans (as with Amazon's Alexa)
- machine learning : allowing computers to program themselves effectively by adapting to changing conditions and data
Combined, these tools allow us to retrieve resources that previously had little value (for example, logs of hours of calls) and extract information that would otherwise be lost.
Let's look at how they can make the future contact center more effective.
Artificial Intelligence Anticipates Customer Needs in Communication
Late on a freezing Saturday night in 2022. Emirhan is having trouble with his car and calls the roadside assistance service.
Even before the call is answered, artificial intelligence communications decides it is urgent. Within a few milliseconds, he made this determination based on the context of the search:
- The caller ID is associated with his account.
- He's been a client for 10 years but hasn't called the rescue line once.
- Other clients with a similar profile to Emirhan only call when they really need help.
- EmirhanThe weather in 's hometown is cold enough that if it doesn't stay warm for too long, it can risk hypothermia.